http://hongrie-gourmande.com/frensis/2768 Activities of the MinnMass Discussion Group include approximately four meetings and a summer picnic each year, a vendor evening or one out-of-town meeting every other year. The meetings typically involve presentations by local or visiting scientists from the Midwest area. In some cases, tours of mass spectrometry facilities are conducted after these presentations. Periodically, guest speakers from other prestigious institutions are invited to give seminars.see url
- ONLY $10 A YEAR!
- Admittance to All Minn Mass Events
- Participate in our Online Forum with Over 300 Mass Spectrometrists
- Personal Memberships for Your Entire Mass Spectometry Team
- Post Events and Information on Our Social Media Pages
- Link to your Corporate Website on Our Sponsor Page